So… There’s been a bit of a lull in posting lately. I’m sure you haven’t noticed… But in case you have, here are a list of reasons why I haven’t been on the Fizz of late:
- I started my Bachelor of Arts (Internet Communications) five weeks ago. I know, I know – somewhat ironic that I start studying internet communications and then stop communicating via the internet. That aside, it’s my first attempt at a tertiary level course in many, many years, and I have to cram to get ahead because I’m having two weeks off in about three week’s time, when my fourth assessment is due in. Suffice to say, every moment outside of work that isn’t taken up with the below items, is taken up with study.
- I’m training for a half marathon.
- I’ve started taking burlesque classes, one night a week. I’ve only been to one so far, but it was SO much fun!
- I’ve taken on a second job, one night a week.
- I’ve been baking cupcakes for a friend’s house warming.
- I’ve attended my friend’s house warming slash surprise engagement announcement!
- I’ve taken my youngest nephew for his first ever driving lesson.
- I’ve been unpacking boxes and trying to find homes for the surprisingly, jaw-droppingly, large amount of stuff that I have.
- I’ve been falling in love with my new housemate who made me an amazing dinner the other week complete with candles and wine.
- The Adelaide Fringe Festival. Say no more.
Quite seriously, I don’t know how I’m still standing upright. I am crazy busy personified right now and I haven’t even started indoor rock climbing yet! Suffice to say, the Fizz will not be updated regularly for a wee while to come so please feel free to cheat on me with other blogs. I promise, I won’t hold it against you… Much…